Friday, March 7, 2014

Find Me




Top - Stradivarius
Leather Jacket - Promod
Shorts - Zara
Bag - Stradivarius
Shoes - Nike

I know I haven't posted anything since ages. In my defense, I was busy packing stuffs, coming back to Korea, unpacking tons of stuffs, welcoming new Indonesian students in my university and finally finishing my first of week of new semester. Well, or probably I'm just a huge procrastinator. That's more likely.

From now, I'm planning to make this blog more like my journal. I probably can't write on daily basis but I'll write as often as I could. I'll still definitely post random stuffs but I think I'll share more of my thought. Just a thing or two ;)

These days, I learned something that I'm still struggling with.
I thought about lots of things, dream, future, happiness, living life... Those kind of things. By the end of that train of thoughts, there's one question that popped up in my mind. 
"Until what extent will I seek happiness? Will I ever able to find and reach it?"
And it turns out, I didn't have the answer. Will I ever able to reach the point in my life where I can say that I'm happy with everything I have.
To this point, it scares me. What if I'll die without finding the true happiness that I was longing for in my whole life?

Later, I don't know how, I think I came up with a conclusion.
I will never find happiness if me myself, don't know what I'm looking for. And I will never know what I'm looking for if I'm not even grateful and thankful with what I have today. 
Gratitude. That's the answer. That's the first step.
Why?
When I'm not grateful with what I have, I'll constantly try to fix everything, anything. All I can see are the flaws, even when I've reached the point where I should've been satisfied. I won't. Because all I can see is the flaw, the dark negative part. That means I'm seeking something impossible because nothing would ever makes me feel satisfied and happy.

I still haven't figure out a lot of things. I really wish I had, but I haven't. At least not yet.

Anyway, the photos in this post were taken by the beloved, Brenda Evans. So happy that I finally got to meet her. We had a late lunch after briefly visited Indonesia Fashion Week. 



Love, Andreina

16 comments:

  1. you look absolutely stunning
    I love the pale palette

    <3
    The Sweetest Escape 

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look chic and sport,, cool!

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so hot!

    nataliegasm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this look! you pull off that cropped turtleneck so well >< reminds me a bit of miss a hush outfit hihi
    xx,bella

    ReplyDelete
  5. your blog is amazing! i’m impressed by your design & photos!
    and you outfits deserve separate attention!
    everything is magnificent! would you like to follow each other?

    will be happy to see you in my blog!
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    Diana Cloudlet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty gita ♥ as always . Miss you girl . Dont forget to be grateful everyday ♥

    see you soonn
    theanotherpartofme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't forget to be grateful everyday (via theanotherpartofme) :p
    Anyway, miss you sooo muchhh :*


    partiedemoii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think a lot of people struggle with the thought that they'll never be happy, or happiness will be at a set point in their lives. It's hard but we have to try and create happiness out of the things we already have rather than things we will/might have in the future.

    Love the outfit, you look beautiful!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool pics and super cool outfit too
    Good job!
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/03/all-leafs-are-grey.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Dear,
    you're so beautiful.. love your style..
    where r u now ?
    would you like to follow each other?

    kristinateo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. you have a nice belly!

    http://petitecovered.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow love everything u wear <3

    btw I'm having giveaway linf choker and dress on my blog
    for more info check elenaputri.blogspot.com , don't miss it

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look great!! You pull it off so well and such charming hair you have <3

    Hopefully you will have more time to blog :)
    Looking forward to more of your posts
    xx
    christineadelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous look!

    Eliana,
    http://around-eliana.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete