Saturday, February 2, 2013

Therefore We Dance...


I have a confession to make... I suck.
Do you ever have this moment when you're forced by yourself to say you're okay when you're not.
You're in denial and you can't help but fighting with yourself.
You want to say no or you're not okay, but the words can't get out of your mouth.
It's all my fault, I know. I'm the one whose incapable to express myself clearly.
But at this moment, I remember what Kristin Chenoweth said when she became guest judge at SYTYCD Season 9.
We can't speak anymore, therefore we dance.
I think I'm gonna choreograph dance piece later.

Anyway, few days ago I met my high school friend whose on holiday and came back from China.  So we went to Central Park. Had lunch at one of my favorite restaurant, La Finestra.

 Creme Caramel Tea
I always loves how sweet it smells and of course living it up to it names, taste sweet :)

Fusilli Marinara
I'm a big fan of Marinara Sauce, well mainly because I love seafood. I love how light it taste and the tomatoes, are perfection. 

Luna Tuna Pizza
Never a huge fan of tuna so I can't really give comment for this one.

Hanging out at Gong Cha.

Pretty random dinner at Ayam Kremes Kraton. Super recommended if you're tight on budget.

Bicker Jacket - Promod
Tribal Graphic Legging - Unbranded
Black 8-hole Boots - Topshop

Love, Andreina

12 comments:

  1. Great blog and nice post ;) I will be here more often, I'm your new follower. Don't forget to visit my blog and page on fb too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool outfit gitaa, and the food looks yummy,i've never tried eating there yet haha

    BREEPLUSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should, they got really nice food and it's pretty affordable :)

      Delete
  3. looks so yummy :9
    Followed youuu <3
    Please visit and follow mine too <3

    charmingberryz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving your whole outfit, esp your legging and boots! so cool <3

    do u visit central park often? we should meet sometime, lol.
    have a nice day! :)
    http://helena-nt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear!

    Nice to meet u really love ur post.. If u would like we can follow each other and visit our blog

    Kisses xxx

    http://lipschic.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hai Gita :)
    Nice pants !! want it :P
    yes i'm going to IFW hehehe
    mau meet up? boleh boleh follow twitter aku aja ya kita dm"an aja hehe
    @TamaraEmilia
    aku sih dateng hari kamis , sabtu , sama minggu

    tamaraemilia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blog you have...wanna follow each other?
    please follow with GFC, just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look wonderful therefore there is no reason for you to feel that way...but i totally get what your saying..hope you'll have a good one! \(^o^)/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love ur tights! and the foods looks sooo yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your legging! the whole outfit is so cool!
    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete