Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Indonesia Fashion Week 2013: Part 1!


Indonesia Fashion Week 2013 (IFW 2013) was held from 14-17 February 2013 in Jakarta Convention Center, Senayan and I, luckily, got the journalist/blogger pass for this event! I came to the first, third and last day. Technically, I spent the first day only looking around my friend's booth and the main area because I need to model for my friend's bridal make up test in her college and for my valentine date with my friends! :)


My friend's booth!! STEPS! Really cool clothes with finest material :)

I spent the third day in IFW as a performer actually, as a collaboration with Sari Ayu Martha Tilaar, I was dancing for one of their event and they also did our make up! And please don't ask about the performance because I messed up! So disappointing. I also walking around the booths there which takes time since there are A LOT of booths (and cute stuffs) there.

I know, I know, I look 10 years older :(

My fellow dancer friends!! =) 

 Super cute shoes that I accidentally found! major loveeee <3

For the last day, I came straight from my church to IFW to watch the first show of the day, which is Indonesia Fashion Designer Competition. 


 Favorite Winner

3rd Place

2nd Place

1st Place

Since my camera isn't really good and I'm not that good photographer myself, I can't really take good photos of the accesories category, so I only gonna post the 1st winner whose also the 2nd winner in clothing category. Awesome right? Major respect!









And this is last year's competition winner. I don't know why but it somehow touched my heart! I mean, It's amazing how competition like this really help a lot of aspiring fashion designer and since I'm gonna be fashion designer in the future (amen) this was really inspiring!










I skipped Lenny Agustin's fashion show because I was really really hungry so I was rushing to the dining area. And then I watched Eksotika Tenun NTB which was all about hand weaving and it was really really good. There are 4 designers that was participating, Irna Mutiara, Dwi Iskandar, Linda Hamidy Grander and Ipoel Daeng Hasanung.

Opened by traditional dance 











Woah, super long post!
I'm gonna vover the last show that was presented by PT. Pos Indonesia, Poppy Dharsono - VOTUM by Sebastian Gunawan & Cristina - Samuel Cirnansck in the part 2! Make sure to check that out too :)

Love, Andreina

3 comments:

  1. Wow. I Love it! You have so so great blog! <3

    Would You like to follow each other? :)
    http://linde-lo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow great blog !

    wanna follow each other ? :)
    http://mypicturetellstories.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete